FAQ’s | Order Questions
You may also call and speak to one of our representatives who can take your order over the phone or email the order form to us: Measurement Guide/Order Form
Office hours are Mon-Thurs 8 AM—5 PM CST.
Phone 1-877-PONSETI (766-7384)
MD Orthopaedics observes the following holidays:
- https://canto-mode.de/3481-dde26126-berlin-chat-online-strangers.html Memorial Day
- https://www.joserobertoborges.com.br/4385-dpt55992-namoro-no-radio.html Independence Day (July 4)
- Centro Habana site de relacionamento nova york Labor Day
- avis site adultere gallingly Thanksgiving Day
- https://buycanadianpharmacy.com/505-ph90097-ivermectin-brand-name-in-pakistan.html Christmas Day (December 25)
- site de namoro em moçambique New Year’s Day (January 1)
*We will be closed for annual shutdown between Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year’s Day (January 1).
We may be closed during the annual AOPA National Conference; details will be listed on the website the month prior.
Holiday Shipping Schedule: On the last workday (workdays are Mon-Thurs) before a holiday, all orders received by 10:00 am CST will ship that day; orders received after 10:00 am will ship the next work day after the holiday.
Annual Shutdown Shipping Schedule: On the last workday before December 25, orders received by 10 am CST will ship the same day; orders received after 10 am will ship the next workday after January 1.
FAQ’s | Product Questions
Our AFO has a soft inner lining and a soft synthetic leather body which increase comfort. When the child is in pain or uncomfortable, the parent may remove the brace, which contributes to relapse. Compliance has been shown to increase with the use of our brace. (letter from Dr. Ponseti and POSNA Brace Adherence Paper)
Viewing holes at the heel allow the parent to easily check if the heel is still in place and re-adjust the brace if necessary.
Our patented Quick Clip attachments on the bar contribute to the donning of the AFO. The AFOs may be put on the patient first, then clicked on to the bar. This increases ease of clothing changes or placing the child in a highchair or shopping cart.